McLean Christian Counseling’s licensed counselors can provide individuals, couples and families with help in the following areas.
- Emotional, Behavioral, and Spiritual Problems
- Disruptive Moods/Depression
- Compulsive Behaviors
- Marital, Premarital and Family Issues
- Relationship Concerns (couples, singles and others)
- Women's/Men's Issues
- Life Transitions
All therapies are infused with a biblical worldview while retaining clinical integrity. These include:
- Cognitive Behavioral
- Dialectical Behavioral
- Somatic Therapy
- Heart Sync
- Rogerian Therapy
- Child Parent Therapy(CPT) – teaching parents to do play therapy with their children
Therapies for couples include:
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Attachment Models of Connection
Rates and Insurance
The rate for an initial appointment is $165 and follow-ups are $130.
Mary Ann and Gail work with most Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance policies (not Healthkeepers HMO). However, partial reimbursement by your medical insurance company may be available to you. We will provide a comprehensive receipt that you can submit to your company directly.
Prior to the first appointment we ask you to contact your insurance company to determine your out of network benefits. Learn more in our FAQs.